Types of information we collect from you
We collect the following types of information from users of the Services:
• Personal Information: We collect information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, such as your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other information that could reasonably be used to contact you.
• Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you view and search for on our website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Collection of your personal information
We collect your personal information when you register for or use the Services. We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as our partners, or publicly available sources.
Cookies and similar technologies
We may offer social networking features on our Services. These features may collect information such as the web page you visited prior to accessing the feature, your IP address, and other information about your activities on our Services. Your activities on these features may be visible to other users of the Services and may be visible on other websites and services.
Our use of your information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
• Develop new services;
• Track user activities on the Services;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events; and
• Perform other business activities as needed.
Our disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to third parties for the following reasons:
• To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal process, including laws outside your country of residence;
• To protect our rights and property;
• To protect the safety of our customers and third parties;
• To provide information to representatives and advisors, such as attorneys and accountants;
• To facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business; and
• To provide information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
Links to third party sites and/or applications
Security of information
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.